Wednesday 9 April 2008

World's Ugliest Cars In Amsterdam!

I have spotted both official world's ugliest cars in Amsterdam. As far as I know they are not even sold in the Netherlands, so their owners must have gone to some lengths to procure them. Both times I didn't have my camera, so I'll post pics gleaned from the net.

The obviously LSD-inspired Pontiac Aztec was designed by a committee of design gurus at GM. In 2007, two years after the Pontiac Aztek went out of production, the 25 vehicles that were sold were brand new from the dealership. Little wonder, innit?















Described by Top Gear Magazine as a car "that looks like it got bottled in a pub brawl and stitched back together by a blind man", the Ssangyong Rodius was designed by the former director of the London School of Design. I figure they must have fired him as unfit for the position and the Rodius was his revenge on the world.

No comments: